Do you have a Trackers Kid? Enter our photo contest to win a free day of Spring Break Camp! Find the best photo(s) of your kids doing Trackers Stuff. Post on social media and tag our page @TrackersEarth. Ask friends to share. We feature the top photos in our newsletter.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Pick a super awesome photo of your kid doing “Trackers Stuff” in 2016.
2. Post on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
3. Tag us (Trackers Earth) in your post.
4. Add hashtag #TrackersKids2017
5. Spread the word! If you know a kid who does Trackers Stuff, even if they haven’t attended a camp, they are eligible to win as well!
1. The kid in the photo must belong to you.
2. The kid must be doing “Tracker Stuff.”
3. Enter as many times as you like!
Contest ends February 7, 2017 at midnight.
Winners announced February 10, 2017 in the evening via Facebook, Instagram, and newsletter.
Winners of the “Kids Who Trackers,” Photo Contest will receive one free day of 2017 Spring Break Camp (non-transferable to other programs)!
“Trackers Stuff” includes; hiking, tracking, whittling, ceramics, blacksmithing, foraging, gathering, basket weaving, hunting, fishing, kayaking, archery, playing Vikings & Valkyries, Pirates, Ninjas, Wizards, etc. “Trackers Stuff” qualifications will be at the discretion of the photo contest judges at Trackers Earth.
By participating in this contest, you are giving Trackers Earth permission to use submitted photos on our website and on our social media accounts.